Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Barack Motherfucking Obama Y'all

We have a democrat president presiding over a democratic senate. Fuck. Yes. Awesome.

I saw who was being predicted to win at 11.00 on The Daily Show. Awesome.

Also, I really hope that at some point the race card is not used in association with why Obama won. That just makes it seem like he won because of a token gesture on the parts of voters to get a black man in office, which i dont think it was. I think it was the voice of people tired of a Republican in office and honestly want change.

Also, it is amazing to me how everyone joined in bars and living rooms watching the results. It makes me wish I remembered to send off for an absentee ballot, if only because I feel like i missed out on something dramatically historically and special in our times.

I hope that he can regain America's dignity on the world stage. If he cant, I dont know who can.

z out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home