Tuesday, February 27, 2007

cramps v. anxiety

this sucks...i am anxious and i cant sleep and i cant talk cos im a fucking bother and a nuisance and i repeat myself. this fucking sucks...
my stomach is in knots and that bottle of whiskey in the fridge is looking mighty good at letting me go to sleep. i just keep fidgeting and shaking and tossing and turning. i was feeling depressed, but now i feel even shittier and i have a feeling in a couple of hours, i will feel shitty even more on top of that. everything sucks and i dont know how i can fix it; all i do is cause problems and i dont help anything. maybe im shit. i feel like an asshole more and more and i dont like doing it. i feel like a waste of space and that everything i touch turns to shit.
otherwise im fucking peachy...
z

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that pretty describes how I felt yesterday. I promise you're never a bother and please call me anytime you need to talk/vent/etc.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 at 8:50:00 AM EST  
Blogger Kitt said...

You're none of those things...except peachy. :( I love you.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 at 10:19:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what we all need I think...an Oglebitch day. I'm seeing booze, the quad or wherever, and a lot of bitching about each and everything both on campus and off that needs to be damned to hell.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 at 6:20:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home