Monday, December 18, 2006

Pink/ It's my Fayvorit Colla/Pink/ I Wanna Wrap You In Rubba

so i realise why i felt like myself today...
for the past week i have been wearing khaki corduroy pants with a light blue shirt. today i feel like myself cos im wearing slightly tight dark jeans, black pacman shirt, chocolate corduroy blazer. bright colors are fun, but i prefer my darker jeans and black shirts to light colored clothing. okay im done being a fashionisto.

ps this is what a section of the alphabet would look like without q or r. think about it...

z out

1 Comments:

Blogger Kitt said...

Damn you for making me have to say my abc's to figure out wtf you were talking about. You have mental issues. In a loveable sort of way.

Monday, December 18, 2006 at 2:25:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home