Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Sarcasm

so i dont understand that when i say something sarcastic, i am being "mean" and that person will then tell my girlfriend...i mean what the fuck? i can afterwards listen to what she says because i agree with it and understand or ignore her and continue acting how i did before cos i dont...really i think my girlfriend is awesome with sarcasm, especially if ive been having a bad day...

besides i fail to see how girlfriend=mother...if you have a problem with me maybe you should then retaliate to me? i mean it doesnt take a lot of work to learn sarcasm...oh im sorry, dramatic irony...

in other news i have a hundred friends in facebook...


z out

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've come to conclusion recently the world is chock full of bullshit. I say that's included.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 at 10:55:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home