Thursday, September 07, 2006

Death Threats and Anonymous Whores

i wish that every son of a bitch that i knew and hated would let me have the reins of their lifeline. that way when i saw them coming i could snip it off and a mother fucker would hit the ground at my feet.

i would mainly use this during the time of my bi-semesterly depression, which i am in the middle of right now.

also on stupid fucks that get their fucko liquid on my books and notes in core. i agree wholeheartedly on a core for business majors. i have some stupid fucks in my class right now that were in my class last semester. goddamn i hate basketball players and business majors.

also smartasses. thats up to me fuckheads.

also, ben...

go fuck yourself.

thank you,

z out

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fair would that be though? And why would you deserve that power?

As for fuckheads in class amen to that. I anticpate that I will be joing you shortly in similar sentiments. Call me up if you ever feel like drinking and bitching.

Friday, September 8, 2006 at 12:06:00 AM EDT  
Blogger OOKKI-SAN! said...

i deserve that power because...i am awesome and have a penis? no i mean thats a stupid power to have. keepin mind that i had slept very little when i wrote this and was also kinda pissed...also depressed. i mean really saying something like that is as childish as wishing to be an x-man or wanting telepathy...or saying youre gonna rule the world someday...*shakes head at stupid freshmen*...

z out

Friday, September 8, 2006 at 9:30:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[whip sound]

-Ben

Friday, September 8, 2006 at 9:08:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home