Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Dunno

i feel like shit. i feel really down about everything.

i caught myself today acting like "old-zack". i hate that bastard. hes just an alcoholic, "jolly", fat bastard. i catch myself sometimes slipping into old zack mode, when i meet new people, when i see people i dont know very well, when im with people i do know but am pissed off, i relapse into the person i was...

that person was just a facade really. i didnt like who i was, still dont, but am trying to learn to like who i am. i just end up hiding it and being unhappy with myself or those around me, who treat me a certain way, until i feel the urge to get away from them. no more.

im gonna try and act like the person i feel like, whether i like it or not, but if i seem to be acting wierdly this is the reason. dont be offended, but this is who i am, no bullshit mask or anything.

if i do regress, then im probably feeling down. or pissed off.

sorry.

z out

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, we've talked, so you know how I feel... I think it's fine. It's not that how you acted was a facade, so much as I think you're much more complex than that. You're growing up. It's okay to show other dimensions of yourself. If people don't like it, fuck 'em.

In the words of a wise man, tell this to those that feel otherwise:

"I'm not going to be your monkey."
-Jon Stewart

-b

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 at 1:42:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home