Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Empty Like An Eggshell

i am tired but cannot sleep. i feel like shit...everything around here seems distant and cold and i hate it here...i feel trouble brewing...maybe a fight on the horizon. i envisioned on earlier, when i was taking a shower, and found myself having an arguemnt with myself, and getting to the point of yelling. i hate when i do that, cos it means theres and arguement that i feel i should defend myself from and i just am preparing myself for it...it means something bad. dunno what yet, but it means something bad.

i feel like i need a shitload of whiskey. or cloves. they make me feel shittons better...all lightheaded and whatnot without making me drunk forever...

also, i feel that, in the spirit of livejournal, music matches my mood...im thinkin maybe:
johnny cash "hurt"
and maybe
HIM "right here in my arms" or "razorblade kiss"

z out motherfuckers

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

-hugs- You know those aren't answers.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 at 10:32:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home