Sunday, May 07, 2006

No Noose Is Good Noose...

How do my friends see me?
Le Tigre- "On The Verge"
"Grag some clothes, three chords and a video camera.
Maybe a mic, some handwipes, a typewriter, and a hammer"

Where will I get married?
Depeche Mode- "Strangelove"
"But when you think I've had enough,From your sea of love
I'll take more than another riverfull,And I'll make it all worthwhile
I'll make your heart smile"

What is my best friend's theme song?
Cream- "Spoonful"
"Just a little spoon of your precious love
Will satisfy my soul.
"
What is the story of my life?
The Deadly Snakes- "The Banquet"

What is/was highschool like?
the Concretes- "Fiction"

How can I get ahead in life?
Foo Fighters- "Another Round"
"Lets go another round
I will follow you down and out"

What is the best thing about me?
Rolling Stones- "Stop Breaking Down"
"Ev'ry time I'm walking all down the street
Some pretty mama start breaking down on me."

How is today going to be?
Led Zeppelin- "Whole Lotta Love"
"Way, way down inside, I’m gonna give you my love,
I’m gonna give you every inch of my love"
What is in store for this weekend?
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club- "Still Suspencion Holds You Tight"

What song describes my parents?
No Doubt- "Rock Steady"
"They sit there and they laugh
I sit here and I can't believe my eyes"
How is my life going?
Lou Reed- "Andy's Chest"
"If I could be anything in the world that flew
I would be a bat and come swooping after you"
What song will they play at my funeral?
Queen- "Sweet Lady"
"You bring me down
You shout around
You don't believe that I'm alone.
"
How does the world see me?
Verve Pipe- "Photograph"
"if there's a crease in my face over
time, there's plenty more where
that came from"

Will I have a happy life?
Dave Brubeck- "Take Five"

What do my friends really think of me?:
Muse- "Bliss"
"Everything about you is how I wanna be
Your freedom comes naturally"

Do people secretly lust after me?
Rasputina- "Herb Girls of Berkenau"
"The Herb Girls of Birkenau walk by on a hill.
With berries in aprons, I still see them still. "
How can I make myself happy?
Beatles- "Within You, Without You"
"We were talking-about the space between us all
And the people-who hide themselves behind a wall of illusion"
What should I do with my life?
Los Lonely Boys- "Dime Mi Amor"
"Just tell me you love me again
Say I'm your man
I'll do everything that I can"
Will I ever have children?
System of A Down- "Peephole"
"Do you believe, when you’re high,
That your life is tried"
What is some good advice for me?
Misfits- "Crimson Ghost"
"I know your every move behind this face
I have control over expendable slaves
When confrontation comes down to the wire
I’ll use my cyclotrode and commence the fire"
What is my signature dancing song?
Nirvana- "Breed"
"I don't care – X4
Care if It's old
I don't mind X4
mind i don't have a mind"
What do I think my current theme song is?
Depeche Mode- "Personal Jesus"
"Your own personal jesus
Someone to hear your prayers
Someone who cares
Your own personal jesus
Someone to hear your prayers
Someone who’s there"
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
U2- "The First Time"
"I have a lover
A lover like no other
She got soul, soul, soul, sweet soul
And she teach me how to sing

Shows me colours when there's none to see
Gives me hope when I can't believe
That for the first time
I feel love"
What type of men/women do you like?
Beatles- "Rocky Racoon"
"There lived a young boy named Rocky Raccoon
And one day his woman ran off with another guy"

some of thes things made no sense...maybe if i looked at the lyrics they might apply...
z out

ps this is better than writing brightman's paper...

1 Comments:

Blogger Fifth said...

These things are like a virus. I am immune. +made of titanium

Sunday, May 7, 2006 at 10:18:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home