Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sugoku-Fucking-Awesomedesu

so its been a long three weeks since my last post. to update everyone: britty and i spent spring break doing a meet the parents type of weekend. her parents seemed to like me and my family absolutely loved her. my brother was fairly unresponsive in the random fistfights we had, so you know he was on good behavior.
i am also on a diet. heres to losing weight...
also i am going to not drink anymore. period. if you have booze and offer it to me, and i decline, do not feel offended...i am trying to quit so that when i start again i can regulate the amount i drink rather than going crazy. this was prompted by several things, but a thing that stands out most is me vomiting what looked like blood to me after drinking 4/5 of a fifth of scotch. by myself. in the space of an hour. starting at 10.30 in the morning. not much fun. granted thats not the only reason, but it is a damn good one to tell people.
also i wont be smoking anymore. once i finish what i have no more for me. the occasional cigarette will be reserved for when i truly am stressed out.
also i now have a goatee. apparently its very shmexy. look out bitchezzzz...
i think that that is all...
z out
ps come to the drag show if you want to see me stu and jesse as extremely sexy women playing a song.
pps also if you want to see a hot cabaret show starring britty, sarah (as a man), and myself, also as a man ( i know, its a stretch)

1 Comments:

Blogger OOKKI-SAN! said...

fu~ck yooooouuuu!
z out

Tuesday, April 4, 2006 at 11:12:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home