Sunday, April 30, 2006

Badabong!

i got my birthday presents early from britty, since i wont be in town for my birthday, and this is the last concievable weekend that we would be together cos of finals. i recieved the criterion edition of one of my favorite movies, fear and loathing in las vegas. we then watched it and it was muy muy awesome-o. i also recieved, (insert fanfare for awesome awesomeness) Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, the entire seven issue run in a tradepaperback. that comic is probably my favorite as it is hilarious in a sick dark twisted way. i can hear voices and such in my head when i read it. it also makes me have the need to paint a wall in my room with blood so the thing will not get out. an excellent set of gifts for my 20th birthday, if i do say so myself...
z out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home