Friday, January 13, 2006

Flogging The Bishop

so...anyone got any wierd masturbation stories? they dont even have to be real if it makes you feel better about not masturbating...but i will still think about it the wierder it is. i ll tell one, then you guys can go.
one time i was masturbating and i was stopping myself right before i came, maybe two or three times before i "let it go" so to speak. the particular way i had myself positioned i came and i wasnt watching...eyes closed, maybe caught up in the moment or whatever, anyway, the point is i didnt see anything...and i noticed that i couldnt find my leavings or whatever. so i started looking around, and it didnt occur to me that when you did what i had been doing before i came that it built up pressure or whatever. apparently i shot over my head and hit the wall behind me, which meant instead of the situation being remedied with tissues, it had to be remedied with a wet paper towel. so yeah, experiment on this at home. also leave you own masturbation stories in the comments wall, or i will feel rather silly for starting this line of conversation...
z out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home