Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanksgiving

thanksgiving was awesome. i had way too much food, but other than that it was cool. ive noticed that if i am around my family too long, that i find myself getting annoyed for random reasons and feel like i wanna explode. i think it's cos my mom has a habit of taking the ocd way too far and talking and at me. well, this weekend is the performance of the play and all i can hope for is that i dont fuck up...really i always wih for that before any performance, but heres hoping. also got in some really good jam sessions with my brother. umm what else is new...
ive decided that part of my reason for insomnia seems to be my unwillingness to be alone...i hate being alone so much, and when i hang out with geeze or ben or stu or anyone in general, i find myself trying to find ways of extending the visits because i dont wanna be alone. a good chunk, however has to do with my secret and it keeps me up at night, thinking of ways to handle it and such. i keep whining about this secret, but it really keeps me awake.
i watched the entire first season of friends this weekend and i think i have attached different people that i know to characters in the show. for instance, i see myself in ross, stu and ben are a mix of joey and chandler, britty and anna are monica, laura is rachel, sarah is is phoebe. it makes sense, to me at least. just thought i'd share. hmm what else...
i think that be all. anyways i need ta write a paper tomorrow, so the majority of my time will be spent in a computer lab. i also need to acquire alkeymahol tomorrow. mmm alkeymahol.
z out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home