Sunday, November 06, 2005

Something I Stole From Britty, Because I'm Too Drained To Make An Actual Post...

man i should name indy songs with this title...

Two Names You Go By That Aren't Your Name: 1. Ooki-san 2. "Hey, You!"

Two Parts of Your Heritage: 1. Japanese 2. Irish

Two Things That Scare You: 1. Voicing My Feelings in General 2. The Future

Two of Your Everyday Essentials : 1. Drums 2. Catching Up On Webcomics

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: 1. Boxers 2. Glasses

Two of Your Favourite Bands or Musical Artists (at the moment): 1. Led Zeppelin 2. Queens of The Stone Age
Two of Your Favourite Songs - at the moment: 1. Someone's In The Wolf-QoTSA 2. Anything From Picaresque-Decemberists

Two Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love): 1. Emotional Openess 2. Honesty
Two Truths about you: 1. I Don't Really Express My Feelings, But Instead Just Obsess Over Things I Tumble Around In My Head 2. I Like Being The Keeper of Secrets...

Two things you are attracted to (physically): 1. Legs 2. Facial Bone Structures

Two of Your Favourite Hobbies : 1. Music 2. Drinking

Two Things You Want Really Badly: 1. Let All My Secrets Go! 2. A Shower...?

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation: 1. Europe (In General) 2. Japan

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die: 1. Get Some Tatoos 2. Pay Respects At A Grave

Two Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy: 1. I Like To Drink 2. I Dont Like Talking About My Feelings Very Much

Two Things You Are Thinking About Now: 1. One's a Secret 2. So's The Other

Two Stores You Shop At: 1. Guitar Center 2. Kroger

man i need to quit stealing brittys posts and make up an actual post of my own. its hard when you have thoughts swimming in your head (right laura?) and you are operating on 6-8 hours sleep over a period of two days. man boozing helps my problems, but laura told me i shouldnt and she's right...drinking helps no situation...but its so goooood.....
z out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home