Saturday, November 19, 2005

Britty's Prompt

my favorite color? i would have to say either black or red. they are my favorite dice, and almost immediately the colors i pick when in a game (video game or otherwise). my tux for prom was even this badass tux with a coat that went to my knees: it had black pants, shirt, shoes and a red vest and ties. it was the best thing ever. whenever i play music for reals for reals, i wear this short sleeve black button down shirt (i hate playing with anything from my elbows down), black pants and a red tie. and fuck you, im not emo or copying greenday fuckers. i came up with that look almost five years ago...why's everybody gotta be a goddamn copy? anyway, more info that you may or may not know about me. well i guess green is pretty high up there...i have a guitar thats green, i like money, frogs are cool with me. yeah my favorite colors are red black and green. awesome-desu.
z out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home