Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Well, I Jumped on A Bandwagon...

yes, yes, i joined facebook. though i am vehemently opposed to things that popular people do, other than masturbation, fucking, and drinking, i figured it would be a good way to keep in contact with people from both high school and college. i do love talking ta people. it will also help me keep in touch with college friends over long breaks when i am not here in atl.
also animal 13 is the coolest motherfucking band ive ever hung out with. i got the drummer's number and me and some friends have been invited to a halloween party with them in l5p. it should be the awesome-motherfucking-shiznit. i feel so loved. people actually added me and let me add them to my friends list, and i just assumed that everyone from high school, leaving out a few, hated me.
z out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home