Thursday, October 27, 2005

Gloves Would Be Nice...

so yeah, my hands get all wrinkly, but not like an oversaturated wrinkly, like a crackly wrinkly. i think the moisture in my hands freezes at higher temperatures, causing my hands to hurt when i get up and go out early in the mornings like on tuesday and thursday. also i think ive been writing and worrying too much about going crazy. i mean, if i am going crazy, i should just sit back and let it happen, cos really, theres not too much i can do about it, and if i were going crazy, then i wouldnt notice it anyway. i think what is actually happening is im getting stressed out, cos ive never really been that stressed out before. mmm sleep...i need sleep. i need to be awake tonite for nine inch nails and queens of the stone age. two of my favorite bands, coming together for the first time (in front of me). and i just killed three powdered donuts. killed them like a true cop. i sacrificed them to the demon of my belly. i call him rumbly, cos theres a rumbly in my tumbly. also milk is good when eating things so sugary as donuts. mmm come to me my precious precious sleep...
z out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home