Monday, October 17, 2005

Brittany's Quizz

take shuffle, use lyrics to answer questions...dig?
Q: What do You think of me, my iTunes?
A:audioslave. heaven's dead. "Heaven's dead, when you get sad, so lets fly, out of time"
thanks iTunes.

Q: Will I have a happy life?
A:jimi hendrix experience.highway chile. "his guitar slung across his back, his dusty boots like his cadillac."
i will play music and travel fro a happy life? sounds good to me...

Q: What do my friends really think of me?
A:led zeppelin. the rover. "Oh how I wonder, oh how I worry and I would dearly like to know
I’ve all this wonder of earthly plunder will it leave us anything to show"
dont really know what this means...

Q: Do people secretly lust after me?
A:limp bizkit. boiler. "Looks like imma do everything myself,Maybe I could use some help,But hell, if you want somethin’ done right? You got to do it yourself."
mmm, i think this means i masturbate a lot...

Q: How can I make myself happy?
A:jimi hendrix experience. crosstown traffic. "You jump in front of my car when you,You know all the time that, Ninty miles an hour, girl, is the speed I drive, You tell me it’s alright, you don’t mind a little pain, You say you just want me to take you for a ride"
drive fast, pick up women, have mad monkey sex with them...okay, sounds good ta me...

Q: What should I do with my life?
A: franz ferdinand. cheating on you. "I'm cheating on you, yeah, I'm cheating on you, yeah, I'm cheating on you, yeah, You're cheating on me"
cheat on people before or during their action of cheating on me? hmmm...

Q: Why must life be so full of pain?
A:bruce springsteen. the fuse. "Trees on fire with the first fall's frost, Long black line in front of Holy Cross, Blood moon risin' in a sky of black dust,Tell me baby who do you trust?"
there is some happiness in misery?

Q: How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
A:queen. bicycle. "bicycle! bicycle! bicycle! i want to ride my bicycle! i want to ride my bike, i want to ride my bicycle! i want to ride it where i like..."
be less concerned with peoples opinions and also be more active or athletic/ or kinky...?

Q: Will I ever have children?
A:green day. she's a rebel. "shes a rebel, shes a saint, shes the salt of the earth and shes dangerous"
....great...

Q: Will I die happy?
A:green day. wake me up when september ends. "summer has come and past, the innocent can never last, wake me up when september ends"
ill die when im in my midlife stage? i dont know what this means...

Q: Can you give me some advice?
A:outkast. love in war. "Let's kiss, not fight,Try to do whats right tonight,Make love, not war,What the hell are we living for?"
i like this advice!

Q: Do you know where your children are?
A:deep purple. smoke on the water. "smoke on the water, fire in the sky"
my kids are setting shit on fire, or they are pillaging like pirates or vikings? cool, cool, i wish i could join them...

Q: What do you think happiness is?
A:robin williams. i could turn this place into chicken tikka."now that india has the bomb i could turn this place into chicken tikka!"
blowing shit up?

Q: What's your favourite fetish?
A:jimi hendrix. torture me honey. instrumental
so bandage and sado-masochism? well i would like to try it...i havent yet, so maybe...

by the way this is my brothers computer at home, so my music is what is in the files i set aside for myself, but it is in no way representative of what is possible. i might try again...
z out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home