Friday, September 09, 2005

Does Size Matter? Is This Long Enough?

so i was just sitting here and trying to figure out the links part and ive done that now thanks to shoeless. i dont know what it is, but i just feel like im already at the point where school is no longer fun and im ready to be done with everything and just chill. it doesnt help that my insomnia has seemed to kick back in and i have been just lying in bed awake, staring at the ceiling. while waiting for sleep to take me, it occured that part of the reason im tired so much is the fact that i have 8.30 core class, which doesnt really help me obtain the amount of sleep that i would like. im trying to find interesting things to talk about in this blog, as about 90-95 percent of blogs seem to be poor "woe-is-me" crap, but nothing is actually happening that is interesting in my life, so all your little entertainments are kind of held at a standstill. i hate to be uninteresting, since im kind of thrusting myself onto your lives via the interweb, but not much is going on. shoeless and i are planning to be at the decemberists concert, whenever that is. thats future cool, though, not now cool. umm...shoeless helped me figure out the links and he was even nice enough to link to my homepage without me asking him to. thanks ben. what else...sarah is now officially my big sister in that she puts up with large amounts of my shit and just smiles and nods, while helping me out of situations like finding where my car is actually supposed to go for repairs. shes awesome, especially since gas is so expensive, and i hated making her turn around and go this way and that looking for a place that moved but didnt change their address in their website. thanks guys, for inconveniencing me just that much more. on the bright side, i got to hang out at the car place while they checked, meaning i got to look (but not play with) carreras, elise(s?), lamborghinis, and a couple of ferraris. awesome on a stick. it made me wish i had large amounts of money to spend on a frivolous car that goes super fast, like an elise. that is until sarah pointed out that i would never fit comfortably in a car that is in fact 40 inches off the ground and maybe as wide as i am tall. if that wide. but wouldnt it be cool?
z out